We’re working with local organizations to ensure everyone in our community has access to affordable and reliable internet. Here are some of the ways you can get connected:
- Save $30-75 a month on your internet service (a household can qualify based on income, enrollment in tribal assistance programs, or veteran status)
- Borrow a laptop or find free Wi-Fi at a local library
- Learn how to use technology and internet skills by taking a free class
- Find out if you qualify for a low-cost laptop
- Get one-on-one tech support and help navigating online education, work, telehealth, government services, and housing assistance programs
- Call 2-1-1 or check out their website for more resources
Want to help spread the word about these programs? Contact us at: email@example.com or download our e-toolkit which has helpful resources, social media tools, fliers, and more.
The Get Connected program is part of SANDAG’s Regional Digital Equity Strategy and Action Plan and was launched in partnership with 211 San Diego, the County of San Diego, and the City of San Diego.