We’re working with local organizations to ensure everyone in our community has access to affordable and reliable internet. Here are some of the ways you can get connected:
- Borrow a laptop or find free Wi-Fi at a local library.
- Learn how to use technology and internet skills by taking a free class.
- Find out if you qualify for a low-cost laptop.
- Get one-on-one tech support and help navigating online education, work, telehealth, government services, and housing assistance programs.
- Call 2-1-1 or check out their website for more resources.
The Get Connected program is part of SANDAG’s Regional Digital Equity Strategy and Action Plan and was launched in partnership with 211 San Diego, the County of San Diego, and the City of San Diego.
URGENT NOTICE: If you are receiving benefits from the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), please take note. Funding for the ACP is projected to be depleted by the end of April 2024. This means you may no longer receive your $30 a month discount past this date. Please prepare for this change in your internet service expenses and contact your internet service provider if you have any questions. For more information you may visit the Federal Communication Commission's website.