SANDAG provides cost-effective independent evaluations and research services for San Diego County public health and safety programs. We work closely with local justice agencies to access police, prosecution, probation, and court records necessary to conduct locally funded studies and fulfill national research contract commitments. As a part of the evaluation services SANDAG offers, our team provides many years of experience conducting research in multiple languages. We regularly translate surveys into Spanish and our highly trained bilingual interviewers conduct interviews in English and Spanish.
SANDAG’s criminal justice research services include:
- Research and Evaluation Design
- Overall Survey Design
- Telephone Surveys
- Community Surveys
- Needs Assessment
- Quantitative Data Analysis & Evaluation
- Qualitative Research & Evaluation including Focus Groups & Nominal Groups
- Web-Based & Mailed Surveys
- Face-to-Face Interviews & Intercepts
- Data Entry & Analysis
- Database Management
- Written Reports & Presentations
- GIS Mapping
For more information on our research and evaluation policies and procedures or to request services, please contact: Dr. Cindy Burke, 619.699.1910, firstname.lastname@example.org.