Please note that after a short transitional period, you will need to register in order to view details about current contracts available.
Proposals are due by 7/7/2016
Regional Back Office System (BOS)
SANDAG has posted an RFP for “Regional Back Office System (BOS)” RFP #5006101.
• Proposals are being sought from qualified firms with the expertise, experience, capacity, and resources to design, develop, implement and maintain a Regional Toll Back Office System (BOS) (“Project”). The Project will serve SANDAG’s I-15 Express Lanes and South Bay Expressway toll facilities and will consolidate two existing customer service and violation processing systems into a single, new regional BOS. To download the RFP you will need to register in SANDAG’s online database (see 1. Register Your Firm at the SANDAG Contracts Web page). If you do not have Web access, RFP documents can be emailed or mailed to you.
►►►► SCHEDULE ►►►►
• A non-mandatory pre-proposal meeting and site visit will be held Tuesday May 3, 2016 10:00 PDT at South Bay Expressway, 1129 La Media Road, San Diego, CA 92154.
• All questions relating to the RFP must be received in writing no later than 2 p.m. (PDT), on May 26, 2016.
• Oral Interviews are scheduled August 22 - 26, 2016.
• Proposals are due to SANDAG by 2 p.m. (PDT) on Thursday, July 7, 2016, at SANDAG offices located on the 8th floor.
▬▬▬▬ Send questions to Jim Dow at SANDAG, 401 B Street, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101, or jim.dow@ sandag.org.
South Bay Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) Shelters and Variable Message Sign (VMS) Structures, IFB 5007011, CIP 1280504/1201515Proposals are due by 5/6/2016
SANDAG is seeking architectural shelters and Variable Message Sign (VMS) structures for BRT Stations. The work consists, in general, of the fabricating, packaging, and delivering of custom bus shelters and VMS structures in accordance with the details shown on the plans, Standard Specifications, Special Provisions, and as directed by the Engineer. The plans call for up to 33 shelters to be constructed of structural steel and laminated glass materials and up to 29 VMS structures. Contractor shall coordinate all items of work required to fabricate, package, furnish, and deliver the shelters and VMS structures as complete units including, but not limited to, the structural steel framing, steel cladding, glazing, and electrical components. A full-scale shelter and a full-scale VMS structure mock-up installed on full-scale mock-ups of concrete pedestal and foundation with anchor bolts, embed plate, rock cladding, and pre cast concrete base and caps is required to verify submittal selection of materials and for Contractor to demonstrate aesthetic effects, quality of materials, and execution. The Contractor shall furnish a supply of spare parts including Canopy Laminate Glass, Steel Cladding - Shelter Roof Girder, and Fasteners. In addition, the Contractor must procure all materials and perform all other work necessary to complete the Work in accordance with the Contract Plans and Special Provisions. Bidders must comply with all Buy America requirements. The prime contractor must perform with their own organization at least 35% of the work. There is no federal funding, so no DBE goal. Addendum No. 1 issued 03/24/16 Addendum No. 2 issued 04/12/16 Addendum No. 3 issued 04/27/16 Addendum No. 4 issued 04/28/16 Details...