Please note that after a short transitional period, you will need to register in order to view details about current contracts available.
Proposals are due by 7/28/2016
Regional Back Office System (BOS)
SANDAG has posted an RFP for “Regional Back Office System (BOS)” RFP #5006101.
• Proposals are being sought from qualified firms with the expertise, experience, capacity, and resources to design, develop, implement and maintain a Regional Toll Back Office System (BOS) (“Project”). The Project will serve SANDAG’s I-15 Express Lanes and South Bay Expressway toll facilities and will consolidate two existing customer service and violation processing systems into a single, new regional BOS. To download the RFP you will need to register in SANDAG’s online database (see 1. Register Your Firm at the SANDAG Contracts Web page). If you do not have Web access, RFP documents can be emailed or mailed to you.
►►►► SCHEDULE ►►►►
• A non-mandatory pre-proposal meeting and site visit will be held Tuesday May 3, 2016 10:00 PDT at South Bay Expressway, 1129 La Media Road, San Diego, CA 92154.
• All questions relating to the RFP must be received in writing no later than 2 p.m. (PDT), on June 2, 2016.
• Oral Interviews are scheduled September 6 - 10, 2016.
• Proposals are due to SANDAG by 2 p.m. (PDT) on Thursday, July 28, 2016, at SANDAG offices located on the 8th floor.
▬▬▬▬ Send questions to Jim Dow at SANDAG, 401 B Street, Suite 800, San Diego, CA 92101, or jim.dow@ sandag.org.
IFB 5007014, CIPs 1129200, 1142000, 1142800, Catenary and Broadway Wye Improvements ProjectProposals are due by 8/4/2016
The scope of work for the Catenary and Broadway Wye Improvements Project consists of upgrading portions of the Overhead Catenary System (OCS) on the San Diego Trolley, Inc. (SDTI) Light Rail Transit (LRT) system. The OCS work is located along the Orange and Green Lines from 12th & Imperial to Santee and from the Broadway Wye to Mission San Diego. The work shall consist, in general, of the following: OCS Work: Replacing aging fiberglass strain insulators with porcelain Johnny Ball insulators, resetting balance weight heights per the setting chart, adding catch cables to balance weight assemblies, section insulator assemblies, fixed anchor assemblies, mid-point anchor assemblies, and in-span assemblies. The work also consists of checking the condition of existing balance weight pulleys, regreasing the bearings where possible, and replacing worn pulleys. Broadway Wye: Furnishing and installing two (2) new catenary poles and modification of existing catenary supports.; and, other miscellaneous items necessary to complete the work. The engineer’s estimate for this project is $4,216,700. A non-mandatory prebid meeting will be held on Wednesday, July 13, 2016, at SANDAG, 401 B Street, 7th Floor Board Room, San Diego, CA 92101-4231 (in the Wells Fargo Building). Networking for primes and subcontractors will be 1:30 to 2:00 pm. The prebid will begin at 2:00 pm. All prospective bidders are highly encouraged to attend. It is an opportunity to learn about the Project, ask questions, and network with firms with whom you may partner for the Project. The prime contractor must have an A or C-10 license at time of contract award. Bidders must comply with all Buy America requirements. The prime contractor must perform with their own organization at least 35% of the work. The project is funded in whole or in part with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) funding. The DBE goal for this project is 11.16 percent. Questions must be submitted electronically through the SANDAG website and our bidding software (PlanetBids/PB System). Details...
Ownership & Management of Excess Open Space (5004420)Proposals are due by 9/14/2016
SANDAG and Caltrans are seeking proposals from qualified firms wishing to own and manage open space properties in perpetuity based on a natural resource management plan acceptable to SANDAG and Caltrans (Project). Caltrans is currently the owner in fee simple of three properties located within San Diego County, California. Forester Creek, Rancho Lilac, and Jeffries Ranch were purchased as mitigation for various transportation projects within San Diego County. The submitted proposals can cover all properties, one property or a combination; that is left up to the applicant. A non-mandatory pre-proposal meeting was held on May 25, 2016, from 9 to 11 a.m. In addition, SANDAG and Caltrans facilitated a one-time visit of the three sites. Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 2, 2016. Details...