FY 2010 TDA and TransNet Bicycle and Pedestrian Projects Call for Projects
The SANDAG Board of Directors allocates funds under the Transportation Development Act (TDA) and TransNet local sales tax program to support bicycle and pedestrian transportation projects in the San Diego region through a competitive process on an annual basis.
For FY 2010, approximately $7.7 million is available for allocation. The proposed FY 2010 Program project evaluation criteria and application materials have been developed with input from the SANDAG Bicycle-Pedestrian Working Group using criteria that support regional transportation goals consistent with the Regional Comprehensive Plan and Regional Transportation Plan.
Submitted FY 2010 Project Applications
Chris Kluth, Senior Active Transportation Planner
Phone: (619) 699-1952, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For media inquiries, please contact Helen Gao at (619) 699-1950 or email@example.com.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Claim Guidelines [PDF, 29 KB]
- FY 2010 Annual Grant Application [PDF, 38 KB]
- FY 2010 Bicycle Project Evaluation Criteria Matrix [PDF, 33 KB]
- FY 2010 Pedestrian Project Evaluation Criteria Matrix [PDF, 38 KB]
- FY 2010 TDA/TransNet Bicycle and Pedestrian Application Checklist [PDF, 9 KB]